PJSC "Ukrsotsbank", UniCredit Bank™, launched a new version of UniCredit Online internet-banking for individuals
On July 1, 2013 PJSC "Ukrsotsbank", which operates under the UniCredit Bank trade mark, kicked off the highly anticipated modern online account management system – UniCredit Online Internet-banking.
New UniCredit Online tool is a multifunctional, convenient platform that allows customers to manage their funds 24 hours a day via computer, without visiting a branch.
The system, which specialists of the bank worked closely on to implement, has the following advantages:
- It operates 24/7;
- It is convenient (rates are always lower then in the branch);
- It has a user-friendly interface;
- It is compatible with all main browsers;
- It has many functions for comfortable funds management.
Also UniCredit Online provides customers with the following features:
- To view balance and to manage accounts and deposits;
- To transfer money within Ukraine;
- Cards management: blocking, reissue;
- Cards payments;
- Replenishment of mobile operators services and utility payments;
- It is an easy and comfortable communication tool with Bank through a mailbox;
- And many other useful functions!
Oleksiy Romanenko, Head of Online banking in PJSC "Ukrsotsbank", UniCredit Bank™, commenting on a start of the new online banking system, said: "Today, our bank runs UniCredit Online - a long-awaited, new version of internet-banking for individuals. Compared with the previous version, it has a much wider functionality, user-friendly and intuitive interface, high security. Easy registration process, the ability to work 24/7 from anywhere in the world with Internet access, will allow our clients to save the time for banking servicing and to find more time for themselves and their families, while the bank will always be at hand".
UniCredit Online system is available to any cardholder of PJSC "Ukrsotsbank", UniCredit Bank™. To start using the online tool clients should get one-time passwords at the ATM and pass a simple online registration procedure. Customers who already work in previous versions of internet-banking also need a registration in UniCredit Online, but they can use the username and password from the previous version.