Region to outpace West as lenders think local – comments of Gianni Franco Papa, Head of UniCredit CEE Division, to the Financial Times newspaper, Central and Eastern Europe heading
Please click here to read the article
PJSC "Ukrsotsbank" is a member of the leading European UniCredit Group. The Bank was established in September, 1990. The Bank’s network consists of 378 branches and 5 macro regions. The personnel of the Bank is 7.500 employees.
(as of 01.02.2013)
- loan portfolio – UAH 32.400 billion
- net assets – UAH 40.848 billion
- funds of legal entities deposited on thrift and current accounts – UAH 5.816 billion
- funds of individuals – UAH 14.241 billion
- capital – UAH 7.761 billion
- net profit – UAH 4.273 million
UniCredit group is one of the European leading financial establishments, which is represented at 50 markets and in 22 European countries. It consists of more than 9578 branches with over 162 000 employees. Its assets amount to 969,152 million EURO.
Starting from 1 September 2011 PJSC "Ukrsotsbank” operates on the Ukrainian market under the “UniCredit Bank” trade mark, while retaining PJSC "Ukrsotsbank" legal name.